The Association of Taxation Technicians are pleased to announce the 2017 ATT Annual Conference series.
This conference concentrates on topical issues with an emphasis on the practical issues faced on a daily basis by the Taxation Technician. Our knowledgeable speakers provide detailed notes and illustrate their lectures with practical examples gained from their experience in practice. The conference also gives you an ideal opportunity to network with like-minded professionals.
- Selected Budget update points (including MTD);
- Property incorporations - the case for and against;
- The new PCRT- practical problem solving for advisers;
- Don't be HIT by IHT - what everyone should know;
- Profit extraction for OMBs - where are we now?
- The sharing and gig economies;
- VAT and the Flat Rate Scheme.
Venues and dates:
Bristol – Tuesday, 16 May 2017
Double Tree Hilton - Redcliffe Way, Bristol
Stirling – Monday, 22 May 2017
Stirling Court Hotel
Haydock – Thursday, 15 June 2017
Holiday Inn – Haydock
Newcastle – Wednesday, 21 June 2017
Newcastle Centre for Life
London – Saturday, 24 June 2017
Holiday Inn – Bloomsbury
Belfast – Thursday, 29 June 2017:
Radisson Blu Hotel – Belfast
Birmingham – Tuesday 11 July 2017
Radisson Blu, Holloway Circus – Birmingham
• ATT members and students: £150
The above reduced rate also applies to AAT, ACCA, ICAS, CIMA and Accounting Technician Ireland Member(s) or Student(s)
• Non Members: £220
Attendance at the Annual Tax Conference will also give you 6 hours of Continuing Professional Development.